Thursday, July 05, 2007

Sad News - Jessco and Norma Jean has spilt again

The Charleston Daily Mail reports: Jesco and Norma Jean are splitsville -- again

Both Jessco and Norma Jean's autographs hang on my wall. I had to spell Bill for him. I got them at the at a event to watch Jessco on Roseanne. Sadly Jesso's appearance ended up on the cutting room floor. He only appeared at the end dancing on the porch. This was all documented in Jacob Young's Dancing Outlaw 2: Jesco goes to Hollywood

I've owned at least four copies of Dancing Outlaw, but they were all loaned to friends and never returned. At this point I'm not sure who has them. I need to get a copy on DVD anyway. I think I'll check Netflix.

Technorati Tags:
,


1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Scott Jones said...

Some good news: one of your RWC homies was honored by The Hero Fund

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/8357037.html

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home