Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Better West Virginia blogger meet-up

Great meet-up today with several West Virginia bloggers to discuss a project for Jason Keeling's A Better West Virginia blog, and to discuss blogs, Twitter, and other new media in general.

A Better West Virginia blogger meet-up
Rebecca Burch, Jason Keeling, and Rick Lee

A Better West Virginia blogger meet-up
Rick Lee and Skip Lineberg

A Better West Virginia blogger meet-up
Bob Coffield and Jeff James

A Better West Virginia blogger meet-up
Mona Seghatoleslami and Todd Beane

Update: Rick Lee has posted his photos of the meet-up. He also got a link from instapundit yesterday as well, which might explain the increase in traffic I've see in the past 24 hours.

4 Comments:

Blogger Spike Nesmith said...

These meet-ups fascinate me. It would be interesting to see it live - my fear is that I wouldn't be able to roll with the big dawgs of WV blogging. Nobody, in between solving the state's problems, would want to hear "hey, i did a fart the other day, and it sounded like a gym bag opening!" Cue embarrased silence...

6:21 PM  
Blogger Bergie said...

nice coverage! A gaggle of Charleston bloggers! aaaa!

it'd be nice to have a larger area one too- that's quite a hike.

6:54 PM  
Blogger mozunk said...

AH! I would have shown up if I had known about this. I need to pay more attention to twitter! It would have been interesting to just sit and listen. Oh well, maybe next time. :(

12:59 AM  
Blogger Rudy Panucci said...

You gotta take us Luddite bloggers into account. :-)

So I just Googled Twitter to see what the heck it is. Another social networking site? Sheesh! I have enough trouble keeping up with MySpace.

Next time send a fella an email. Some of us stubbornly refuse to use IM tech. Heck, I work for the Gazette, we submit our blog posts on stone tablets. :-)

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home