Tuesday, June 10, 2008

FestivALL 2008: A City Becomes a Work of Art

As Bob Coffield points out, it's almost FestivALL time again. With such a full schedule of events it will be hard to see it all. While I can't seem to find it on the official schedule of events, the Unknown Hinson comes to town on June 22. I've never seen him, but I've been told Unknown puts on a heck of a show. Unknown's website list the Empty Glass as the venue, but I saw a flyer this weekend that list the performance at Coonskin Park. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Many of you might know Unknown Hinson as the voice of Early Cuyler on the Adult Swim show The Squidbillies. Unknown has toured with Hank3 and the Rev. Horton Heat. He lists Billy Bob Thornton and Matt Groening among his fans.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rudy Panucci said...

Unknown Hinson will be performing at the Empty Glass Cookout at Coonskin Park, then will move to the Glass later for an autograph session.

I'm hoping to get him to introduce a special film clip for episode 50 of RFC.

7:59 AM  
Blogger oncee said...

Rudy,

That would be really cool. I hope it happens.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home