Saturday, April 02, 2005

Searching for Oncee

There is space at the bottom of the left-hand side of this page and every other page of this blog that lists Referring Web Pages for the past 5 days.

Some of these sited I can figure out. I have an ad running on Blogshares: BlogShares - Fantasy Blog Share Market [1].

Others I just have no idea:
regnyouth archives [1]
Halo, "stranger" ! [1]
EuroPhil [1]

I go look at these sites and can't find a link referring to Oncee@Blogger, but yet they come. It's rather odd.

The Aprl Fools entry, Oncee@Blogger becomes my full-time job, referred some at least one person from EZBoard. It sort of scares me:
Private Forum - @ www.ezboard.com [1]

The list shows referrers and page views or total site traffic. If you want to get an idea of Oncee@Blogger's daily  page views, go the the bottom of the page and click Your Ad Here

2 Comments:

Blogger Maisyday said...

I have a tracker on my page and I get strange referrals to it all the time also, often from pages in other languages. I think it happens when someone clicks the "Next Blog" button at the top of the referring page.

11:25 PM  
Blogger oncee said...

I think you're right.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home