Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tricky Fish Reviews

photo.jpg

Here's the Blog in My Soup review Tricky Fish.

I have a few snaps from when we visited a couple of weeks ago. I had a catfish po'boy. I though the food was good, but not really my thing. I think I might go back soon and try the hot dogs.

The West Virginia Hot Dog Blog has there own Tricky Fish hot dog review.

The blog, Fork You, gives them a pretty bad review.

The Charleston Daily Mail ran story last week on Tricky Fish, but no review.

1 Comments:

Blogger wvapoker said...

In defense of the Fish two of the five Fork You bloggers have a decent meal, but it wasn't enough to move them to blog about it. Funny thing is they got the BBQ and Hot Bologna. Maybe the Tricky Fish should change their focus.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home