Sunday, October 08, 2006

Yesterday I made my first visit to the Blenko Visitors Center. We visited Fenton in Williamstown last weekend. Having lived a large part of my adult life in Huntington, I'm not sure why it took me so long. (I have yet to make it to Camden Park.) I can't explain why, but I've always liked Blenko better than Fenton. Maybe it's that Fenton sells their stuff mainly via QVC these days, or it could be my regional pride. You can find some really good deals at Blenko. Everything at Fenton was rather pricy.

A new Herald-Dispatch blog, Heart of Glass, is about Blenko Glass.

Technorati Tags:
,


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do they still have the giant mountain of broken glass at Blenko?

8:19 PM  
Blogger oncee said...

Of course...

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have let me know you were coming up last weekend, we could have had lunch.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Mike Ballburn said...

Maybe the reason you like Blenko better than Fenton is that Blenko seems to be more art oriented and Fenton seems to be more kitschy, overly decorated stuff that you'd find at a carnival.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home