Friday, June 23, 2006

FestivALL


FestivALL starts today with Blues, Brews & BBQ at University of Charleston. It starts at 6 p.m. Tickets are $8 advance and $10 at gate. I'm not sure if you can still get advance tickets this late.

The Neville Brothers are in concert tonight at the Clay Center. I'm not sure if there are still tickets. I believe it might be sold out.

Across the street from where I live, will be the FOOTMAD Stage at Slack Plaza again this year. The music will kick off at noon and last until 6 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday.

The complete Schedule of FestivALL Events can be found here. Check it out for the full listings of all the events. Also don't forget to check out the FestivALL blog over at the GAZZ.

For those fans of the Taylor Books GazzCam, I'm sure it will be quite busy this weekend.

Technorati Tags:
, ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home