Sunday, August 07, 2005

Blogrolling - Hot 500

Blogrolling - Hot 500

As much link-love Don Surber and Rick Lee have been getting, I'm surprised I didn't find them there.

Both of them keep getting much link-love from Glenn Reynolds at Instapundit that results in thousands if not tens of thousands of hits.

Technorati says Rick has 50 links from 39 sites and Don has 134 links from an unknown number of sites. Not too bad for a couple of blog that are only a few months old.

For the record, Technorati tells me I have 24 links from 13 sites.

4 Comments:

Blogger Don Surber said...

Dear Oncee:
I'm a link ho LOL.
May change my name to Lincoln
Best blogger in the state is Balloon Juice (John Cole). You need to list him

http://balloon-juice.com/

2:20 PM  
Blogger Don Surber said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:20 PM  
Blogger oncee said...

Thanks Don. He has been added to the blogroll.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Don Surber said...

That phantom post was me double posting.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home