Saturday, July 23, 2005

Local blogger spotting

Taylor Books has to be the most blogged about place in the valley. Bob Byrd is the most blogged about person.

I used Taylor Books as my living room most of the time. I live in a small apartment. I'm surprised I don’t run into more bloggers. Rick Lee seems to visit a lot. Others make reference to the place.

I have had two recent sighting of Raging Red, neither in Taylor Books, and I think I might have passed Donutbuzz with the wife and kids on Summers Street today.

I tend not to walk up to people and say thing like “I think I read your blog,” because I have a bad habit and thinking I recognize people when they are not them.

Also bloggers like ham radio operators tend to be on the shy side. So if you see a tall man carrying an Oncee@Blogger messenger bad and wearing a Linux hat looking you over, it just me and my poor facial recognition at work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Donutbuzz said...

Yup--we were downtown today! My wife will probably write about our adventures later.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Raging Red said...

Next time you see me (or think you see me), feel free to say hello. I'm not so shy.

9:05 AM  
Blogger oncee said...

Maybe I should organize a blogger meetup. The only person I've meet is Rick Lee.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home