Saturday, February 05, 2005

I need to visit...

The Official Marx Toy Museum of Glen Dale, West Virginia


The Official Marx Toy Museum of Glen Dale, West Virginia is dedicated to preserving the beauty and the history of Marx toys, the passion and the genius of the man who made them possible, and the talents and creativity behind the Men and Women who dedicated their lives to toy production.

The Official Marx Toy Museum provides an opportunity for former Marx employees to reunite and admire their endless hours of labor, for families to renew and share their childhood memories, and for Marx enthusiasts to gather and admire the creativity and the quality of Marx toys.


I guess the Online Museum Tour will do for now.

I used to have the the Giant Battle of the Blue & Gray playset. I played with it for years.


I had a Johnny West also...

 

I even had the horse, Thunderbolt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home